Sunday, August 13, 2017

My Daughter Katana

Tomorrow at 6:06am my Daughter Katana will be 28 years old. I have always been extremely proud of her, but I am moreso now than ever. Katana has become the strongest woman I have ever met. Despite so many difficulties, she remains completely focused and absolutely determined to continue improving education here, preparing her students for this challenging world, and supporting fellow educators in this ongoing battle. She actively supports and promotes a genuine love for eco-harmony and egalitarian society everywhere. She is steadfast by her loved ones, family and friends alike, and is always soulfully available for laughter and tears and sharing Life. For me, celebrating my Daughter's Birthday is one of the most important Celebrations of Life every year. I'm the luckiest mama in the world to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment