Thursday, August 10, 2017

a year ago ...

One year ago today I found out that the lymphatic cyst in my neck was NOT Necrotic as had been flagged in an MRI (Yay!), and I was about to find out that against all odds and to the great surprise of my doctor, me, and everyone else, my lumbar puncture results indicated I almost certainly did NOT have Multiple Sclerosis at that time. Unfortunately no one was willing to accept my ACA based insurance to do more testing, and I have been completely on my own since, not knowing exactly what I have that is so very R/R MS like and just trying to figure out how to manage my condition as it has continued to get worse on top of already having ongoing ovarian cyst issues. 44 was a REALLY rough year for me, and I'm hoping 45 is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment